Natural Dyed and Printed Linen Knit Shrug

Natural Dyed and Printed Linen Knit Shrug
Sustainable Fashion

Tuesday, October 29, 2013

New Products from http://catherinesotherndesigns.com

http://www.catherinesotherndesigns.com/  Hi all I have uploaded some of my new products on my website pop over to view new designs.  I have been working on natural dyed and print and have become very addicted to it, am amazed at the colours and prints you can achieve by this technique and it is all natural which I love.  Tomorrow I am off to another workshop this one is on Exporting your Craft and Design Enterprise and will be facilitated by Eleanor Harpur, I am really looking forward to it as each helps with promoting my products.  As we are now in the run up to Christmas we should all try to buy locally to support your own economy and also local crafts people. On the 3rd November in The Royal Marine Hotel Dunlaoighre, there will be an amazing collection of Crafts people selling their wears, do try to pop over and support, I will have a stand there and would love to chat and introduce you to my Products. Have a great week and stay safe.

My beautiful daughter modelling a couple of my 100% silk Naturally Dyed and Print Scarves.

No comments:

Post a Comment